If you enjoyed my blog post about Creating encrypted backups of Laravel apps, you're going to love what I'm working on next.
"GDPR for Developers" is a short eBook I'm writing. I'm putting together a guide containing actionable advice for developers for more data protection in their apps. Data is a core value for us developers to our businesses, so let's take its protection seriously. This book does not replace legal advice!
- Key concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Lawful and transparent processing of personal data
- Implementation of data subject rights
- Privacy policies and consent collection
- Data protection in transit and at rest
- Data anonymization and pseudonymization
- Implementing features with Privacy by Design in mind
- Application monitoring and incident management
...all summarized in an eBook, paired with actionable ideas for implementation at infrastructure and application level using Laravel and PHP from a developer's point-of-view.
I'd love to have your email so I can tell you when it's ready!